« Home | GaTor? » | Goeiemore!! » | till death do us part? » | mags for sale » | Caramelo » | Haste to the wedding » | To Kill A Mockingbird » | The Joy Luck Club » | LULUS!!!! » | 90 untuk priview kedua »

the art of relationship

kemarin Jiwa bikin kesel lagi.
kenapa sih gak pernah telepon?
gak pernah sms?

-huh-

It's weird that sometimes he can easily take the control of my mood.
angry. sad. lonely. then wonderfully happy.

kemarin Jiwa kerumah, and that's the happiest moment for me all this week!
Sorenya ke IP, makan Hau's Tea dan ngobrol-ngobrol.
Dia minta maaf soal sms dan telepon, tapi dia juga bilang that he need sometime with his friends, "karena gua udah gak lama disini, dan dulu waktu baru jadian sama elu, waktu gua bener-bener sepenuhnya buat elu, gua gak peduli sama temen-temen gua dan jadi jauh sama mereka."

I totally understand, cause I feel the same too..
but I just need a simple message everyday sayin he love me.
that couldn't be so hard rite?

all and all, yesterday was a wonderfull day.

I love him more and more.
plus, he look so GREAT with his new hair.

-kiss,kiss-